Welcome to The Cake Bible!

Whether its cake decorating, baking, or just simply eating cakes, my Cake Bible is the only thing you need to keep up with anything and everything cake! From video tips to recipes, my Cake Bible is here for all those who are just as fascinated with cake as I am! I'll help you learn new tricks and recipes as well as sharing photographs and videos for all you visual learners!

Wednesday 9 March 2011

An exciting appearance!!


Finally, after months and months of waiting, my pictures and a short story have been published in April's issue of "Cake Craft & Decoration" magazine! I couldn't be more happy! I emailed the editor months ago and today I bought the copy that featured my work! This could be the start of something great! I've all ways read "Cake Craft & Decoration" magazine and i noticed that it's all ways much older ladies who are in the magazine showing how to create different cakes, so I would love to be featured again in the magazine only this time actually teaching how to create one of MY cakes! Crazy? Maybe!

Love Tammy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment