Welcome to The Cake Bible!

Whether its cake decorating, baking, or just simply eating cakes, my Cake Bible is the only thing you need to keep up with anything and everything cake! From video tips to recipes, my Cake Bible is here for all those who are just as fascinated with cake as I am! I'll help you learn new tricks and recipes as well as sharing photographs and videos for all you visual learners!

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Happy Birthday To Me...


So last week I turned 17! Finally! My older sister's birthday unfortunately falls two days before mine, and the last few years she has demanded I make her a unique and outrageous cake. Because of this, I've never made myself a birthday cake...ever. Until this year! I put my foot down and finally told my sister "no!" when she pestered me for another cake! My good friend Amy also has the same birthday as me so this year, I made a joint birthday cake for the both of us and she threw a little party. It was the best birthday ever!

But don't you worry, my sister wasn't left out! I wrote instructions down for my mum and left the cake making up to her (she's not exactly experienced in the kitchen) and it turned out to be one really tasty cake! Hehe!
Love Tammy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment