Welcome to The Cake Bible!

Whether its cake decorating, baking, or just simply eating cakes, my Cake Bible is the only thing you need to keep up with anything and everything cake! From video tips to recipes, my Cake Bible is here for all those who are just as fascinated with cake as I am! I'll help you learn new tricks and recipes as well as sharing photographs and videos for all you visual learners!

Friday 11 March 2011

My Baking Bible...


If any of you are like me, you'll have piles and piles of cook books, baking books and cake decorating books, many of which you probably haven't read in a long long time. But there's all ways that one book that can fix any dilemma you have, and mine is the one and only Hummingbird Bakery book. This book to me is pure genius! I have worked my way through practically every recipe in that book and i cannot say that i haven't been pleased with the outcome, this book is just fantastic!!! Their Brooklyn blackout cake is a MUST for chocolate lovers, and their brownies have kept my college friends buzzing for weeks on end and begging for more! From spinach muffins to new york cheesecakes, this book is a bakers MUST HAVE! And i'm going to give it a "Tammy's 5 star seal of approval!"
They also have a new cookbook coming out this year called "cake days" so be sure to grab yourself a copy, i cannot wait to get my hands on one!

What's your baking bible?!

Love Tammy! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment