Welcome to The Cake Bible!

Whether its cake decorating, baking, or just simply eating cakes, my Cake Bible is the only thing you need to keep up with anything and everything cake! From video tips to recipes, my Cake Bible is here for all those who are just as fascinated with cake as I am! I'll help you learn new tricks and recipes as well as sharing photographs and videos for all you visual learners!

Thursday 17 March 2011

A Me To You Engagement...




Today, i finished a very cute indeed engagement cake. The bride to be loves the famous Me to You bears and so i created two little cute bears, one proposing to the other, and then covered the cake in the tatty teddy patches for that extra cuteness! I absolutely love this cake! Also, the cake is raspberry ripple with a vanilla bean filling, yum!


Lot's of love, Tammy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment