Welcome to The Cake Bible!

Whether its cake decorating, baking, or just simply eating cakes, my Cake Bible is the only thing you need to keep up with anything and everything cake! From video tips to recipes, my Cake Bible is here for all those who are just as fascinated with cake as I am! I'll help you learn new tricks and recipes as well as sharing photographs and videos for all you visual learners!

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Have I gone crazy?!

Lent starts tomorrow and since I like a challenge, I'm giving up cake and anything with the word "cake" in it's name!! However, of course I will carry on baking and creating cakes for all my clients. I also like to taste all of the cakes i make for customers by trying some of the left over cake that has been carved off, and since I'm giving up cake, I have hired my dad as chief cake taster! What are you giving up?
Love Tammy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment